Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games with High Risk

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, the feeling of playing Dark Souls only is scary to begin with. It's not a game that I easily jump into because I know the consequences of what I'm getting if I'm not prepared. 

You really have to dedicate time to it only if you want to get anywhere in Dark Souls and to take breaks, you have to beat whatever objective and save at the hearth and turn off your game. 

19 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

You really have to dedicate time to it only if you want to get anywhere in Dark Souls and to take breaks, you have to beat whatever objective and save at the hearth and turn off your game. 

Exactly - Dark Souls isn't a game you play with less than 90% concentration and commitment because it's going to throw you out of balance with how your adversaries come at you. 

On 8/29/2021 at 7:15 PM, Heatman said:

Exactly - Dark Souls isn't a game you play with less than 90% concentration and commitment because it's going to throw you out of balance with how your adversaries come at you. 

This is the truest representation of Dark Souls to unsuspecting newbies:

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

This is the truest representation of Dark Souls to unsuspecting newbies:

Haha, that's one hell of a funny video of one sucking at playing The souls game. Truly, he had his ass handed to him big time.