Register Now
StaceyPowers

Has anyone here never been to an arcade?

5 hours ago, Patrik said:

i found couple of them online on ebay, but they cost a lot of money these days that they aren't worth it anymore, unless you are an enthusiast and miss your childhood 😄

Actually, in my country, a couple of arcades have re-opened and although they don't have the same capacity as before, they still experience lots of visitors.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Actually, in my country, a couple of arcades have re-opened and although they don't have the same capacity as before, they still experience lots of visitors.

Everyone is definitely being very careful and cautious of interacting publicly because of the consequences that comes with it as the pandemic of Corona virus is still out there killing people. 

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

that's pretty good to hear actually, i hope the same happens some day (i mean if some miracle happens of course xD)

49 minutes ago, Patrik said:

that's pretty good to hear actually, i hope the same happens some day (i mean if some miracle happens of course xD)

Seriously, it might happen sooner than we all thought of. I was watching the latest Power series and saw kids playing Arcades games (Street Fighter) in it. It was very thrilling for them.