Register Now
Kane99

Cyberpunk 2077 now has modding support

Finally some bit of good news in regards to Cyberpunk 2077. The game now supports modding. Modding tools were released by CDPR, so that gamers can alter their game the way they want to. I don't know how this will work with people making their own mods, but I am excited to see what people deliver. 

You can read about this news here - The Verge

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

There is a news that says Tesla can run the cyberpunk. Goes to show how much marketing was strong for the game. lot better than the game itself. 

Say what? Maybe the new Tesla can run the cyberpunk with it's new on board gaming system that you can almost call it that cost more then the car 😛 and offers AMD Navi 23 GPU. SO people can play the game as they are going for a 3 hours drive. 

Anyone has a Tesla that I can own?

On 1/31/2021 at 6:29 AM, skyfire said:

Not sure if there are community gamers who would do the modding. I mean the game is pretty buggy and yet to fully patch itself. But yeah mods for the game would be pretty good to check out. 

Fallout 4 was pretty bad when it was just released but with the help of the modding community, it turned into a great game. Cyberpunk has plenty of potential so they should be able to turn it around with the community mods. I'd say this is a good move on CDPR's part although I shouldn't speak so soon because I'm not sure how complicated their creation kit is.