Register Now
Kane99

There's a film fest happening in Fortnite today and tomorrow

Right now, you can watch a short film festival in Fortnite, today and tomorrow. It's currently live now, so jumping into Fortnite should get you into the event. I am not much for fortnite, but I am genuinely interested in checking this out. I guess it's also a 24 hour event, so I'm guessing from today at 2PM EST to 2PM EST tomorrow. 

You can read more about it here - Indie Wire

And you can also find out more details about the event at the epic page here - https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/gather-for-the-short-nite-film-festival-watch-film-shorts-in-fortnites-party-royale

Never did follow Fortnite, it's not my game to play. But seems that they have started many other cool interested films out of the game. So was this just a one time screening? because im sure it said they keep playing on the big screen for 24 hours. its been blank for an hour now. typical epic

I joined during the Inception movie night they did this past summer I think it was. Wasn't anything spectacular, but it gives people more options I suppose. Also, I forgot to mention, but this movie fest is expected to get possibly around 350 million in the audience. That is according to the Indie Wire link I posted in my first post.