Register Now
Kane99

Humble Bundle Choice - Anyone subscribe to it?

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Exactly what I was thinking. Their terms should be crisp and clear. Even in their subscribing page, there was not written any terms of the membership. Obviously any new member would fall prey to their membership without even knowing what is really getting provided here. 🙄

Exactly, it's actually why I said earlier that they weren't that transparent as it's quite misleading if you don't take time to read in between the line. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's actually why I said earlier that they weren't that transparent as it's quite misleading if you don't take time to read in between the line. 

For the time being, I am not subscribing to their services. Though it is very cheap to provide 12 games for $12 a month, but there is not enough clarity to that. 🙄

12 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Exactly what I was thinking. Their terms should be crisp and clear. Even in their subscribing page, there was not written any terms of the membership. Obviously any new member would fall prey to their membership without even knowing what is really getting provided here. 🙄

I'm very sure that there must have been a lot of complaints about that to their support, so let's see what happens or what they do.