Register Now
Kane99

Tomb Raider: Definitive Survivor Trilogy Leaked Through Microsoft Store

Who's ready for some news that I'm sure you probably don't care much about. But for those Tomb Raider fans out there, it might be worth your time. I guess it was recently leaked on the Xbox store, that there is going to be a definitive trilogy released that includes all 3 Square Enix Tomb Raider games. I played the first two games in the new series and really enjoyed them. But haven't yet played the third game as I heard it wasn't as good as the first two. Maybe it's time I grab this and replay them all including the 3rd game. 

For those wondering, it will include these games:

Tomb Raider

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Read all about it here - Twisted Voxel

I'm curious how much they're going to charge for this. Tomb Raider is always on steep sales and even with all the DLC included it probably comes to about ~£30 on Steam, marginally less on other legitimate storefronts.

This isn't particularly good news for fans or people who want to get into the games, it's just a sad reminder that Square Enix holds the Lara Croft license and is putting out OK games with it.

On 3/8/2021 at 2:10 AM, Withywarlock said:

I'm curious how much they're going to charge for this. Tomb Raider is always on steep sales and even with all the DLC included it probably comes to about ~£30 on Steam, marginally less on other legitimate storefronts.

This isn't particularly good news for fans or people who want to get into the games, it's just a sad reminder that Square Enix holds the Lara Croft license and is putting out OK games with it.

The fact that I have all three games already just makes this very uninteresting to me. However, just like you, I really wonder if they're actually stupid enough to try and sell this for $60 when you can get all 3 games for about $20. Square Enix and the whole avengers thing has led me to believe they may very well go down this path.