Register Now
StaceyPowers

Pre-order benefits that were worth it?

4 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Specially when a large chunk of money is on stake. ๐Ÿ˜

There are many games which costs more than 30 bucks, and even the trailer looks amazing. But the real gameplay is pathetic as hell. I always wait for others reviews then jumping to buy directly.

Seriously, it's why I don't really take trailers because most of the time they are misleading.ย 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's why I don't really take trailers because most of the time they are misleading.ย 

It is better to go for the user reviews than those trailers. You can search on YouTube and get the real game play. That would be easier for you to know the depth of the game. ๐Ÿ˜Š

10 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

It is better to go for the user reviews than those trailers. You can search on YouTube and get the real game play. That would be easier for you to know the depth of the game. ๐Ÿ˜Š

It's been my strategy for getting any game for years now and it's be spot on for me unlike when I buy based on trailers.ย 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's been my strategy for getting any game for years now and it's be spot on for me unlike when I buy based on trailers.ย 

Yeah, now I guess you have made up your list. Which games are in your wishlist that you are gonna buy this year? ๐Ÿ˜Š

14 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, now I guess you have made up your list. Which games are in your wishlist that you are gonna buy this year? ๐Ÿ˜Š

I think I'm going to keep my mouth for now in order to avoid getting into having the butterfly ๐Ÿฆ‹ effect with making public my wishes before getting them done.ย 

On 8/3/2021 at 2:25 AM, Razor1911 said:

That's why I never pre-order. I too get excited sometimes, but still I try to restrict my excitement. ๐Ÿ˜Š

It's better for the game to be released fully, and wait for some discounts in the later part. In the mean time, you can also go through the reviews of those who had pre ordered and played the game. That will further help to decide whether you should go with the game or not. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm not even talking about the discounts but I look for those after the reviews come out and I decide to buy the game. I agree it's the best way to approach things.

13 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I'm not even talking about the discounts but I look for those after the reviews come out and I decide to buy the game. I agree it's the best way to approach things.

Seriously, making use of the reviews by already playing gamer is the best way to know a game that's worth buying.ย 

On 8/7/2021 at 5:12 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, making use of the reviews by already playing gamer is the best way to know a game that's worth buying.ย 

Atleast you won't get fooled. Literally, there are games that fools you, and you only get to know after you have purchased it. ๐Ÿ˜†

The trailer are created so that to intrigue the gamers. Most of the gamers do fall prey of such games. Lol. ๐Ÿ˜†

5 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Atleast you won't get fooled. Literally, there are games that fools you, and you only get to know after you have purchased it. ๐Ÿ˜†

The trailer are created so that to intrigue the gamers. Most of the gamers do fall prey of such games. Lol. ๐Ÿ˜†

Although there are some reviews that are misleading and it's why I look up more than one review for my decision making.ย 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Although there are some reviews that are misleading and it's why I look up more than one review for my decision making.ย 

These days even reviews are also biased and funded. As long as you play the games yourself, or take reviews from real players who are unbiased, then only can decide whether to go for it or not. ๐Ÿคจ

5 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

These days even reviews are also biased and funded. As long as you play the games yourself, or take reviews from real players who are unbiased, then only can decide whether to go for it or not. ๐Ÿคจ

Exactly, it's actually why I'm also skeptical of some reviews that I see online because there are freaks out there who would say anything.ย