Register Now
StaceyPowers

Who here pays for subscription services?

On 8/7/2021 at 4:55 AM, killamch89 said:

So true - I normally level the hard way. Why must I spend extra just to get a quick boost and it'll become a habit if I continue.

Yeah, and it gives total satisfaction when you get something with your hard work. It's easy to spend money and buy upgrade, but when you get that the hard way, it really feels amazing. 🥳

5 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, and it gives total satisfaction when you get something with your hard work. It's easy to spend money and buy upgrade, but when you get that the hard way, it really feels amazing. 🥳

Exactly. There are sometimes when buying some upgrade is good but buying it always for every play isn't cool for gaming experience. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly. There are sometimes when buying some upgrade is good but buying it always for every play isn't cool for gaming experience. 

The games are created tough intentionally to complete. That's what we should enjoy, and there's no better feeling than accomplishment. Obviously, rich chaps take the easier way. 😆 

2 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

The games are created tough intentionally to complete. That's what we should enjoy, and there's no better feeling than accomplishment. Obviously, rich chaps take the easier way. 😆 

Exactly, when you play the tough way, you get to improve on your gameplay generally as it makes you get better. 

36 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, when you play the tough way, you get to improve on your gameplay generally as it makes you get better. 

One more thing, we buy a game with our money. So there is no way we should pay them more, and support their cheap earning tactics. Once we purchase a game, such in-game upgrades should be totally free of cost, in my opinion. 🙄

11 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

One more thing, we buy a game with our money. So there is no way we should pay them more, and support their cheap earning tactics. Once we purchase a game, such in-game upgrades should be totally free of cost, in my opinion. 🙄

Seriously, it's tempting to wish for that but it's completely impossible for them to ever offer such upgrades for free. 

On 8/8/2021 at 8:47 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's tempting to wish for that but it's completely impossible for them to ever offer such upgrades for free. 

But, how many ways they want to make money. At first we need to buy the games, then again buy upgrades. I mean, these all are silly tactics of business, nothing else.

7 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

But, how many ways they want to make money. At first we need to buy the games, then again buy upgrades. I mean, these all are silly tactics of business, nothing else.

Haha, it's all business marketing strategy which I believe it's something that anyone in their shoes would do as well. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Haha, it's all business marketing strategy which I believe it's something that anyone in their shoes would do as well. 

But too much of it is also frustrating for the gamers. I do buy in-game upgrades like royale pass in PUBG, but that game is totally free to play. So I don't have to pay at first, and buying that pass is also subjective, not necessary. 🙄

2 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

But too much of it is also frustrating for the gamers. I do buy in-game upgrades like royale pass in PUBG, but that game is totally free to play. So I don't have to pay at first, and buying that pass is also subjective, not necessary. 🙄

I totally agree with you on this, it does affects the gamers in a very big way but these guys don't really care about what happens to us do they? 

Just now, Heatman said:

I totally agree with you on this, it does affects the gamers in a very big way but these guys don't really care about what happens to us do they? 

Nope. That's the reason the big studios are now facing the backlash of the gamers. They seems to be trying to grasp each and every thing from gamers pocket, which is really annoying. 😣

Just now, Razor1911 said:

Nope. That's the reason the big studios are now facing the backlash of the gamers. They seems to be trying to grasp each and every thing from gamers pocket, which is really annoying. 😣

Seriously, in my opinion, we will all in the end bow into their ploy because one way or another, we wouldn't be able to stay away from playing. 

On 8/8/2021 at 10:04 AM, Razor1911 said:

Most of us share that opinion but modern game developers are really tone deaf and the minority that do pay more, spend loads of money per month on it so they don't see any need to change their ways unfortunately.